3.17.2007

Nothing Much to Report

After having danced my way all the way home on yesterday, IT'S SPRING BREAK WEEK, I didn't do a thing on today.

I mostly just lay around the house and chilled.

I was tired. I watched my videotapes. I record the shows that I like to watch each week. I can't watch them live because I hate having to watch the commercials. I have been doing that since college.

I started taping my shows so that I could watch then when I got home from school in college. Now, I am so spoiled that I can't watch my shows live.

I guess I lied in the title. I am writing a lot, huh.

My TV Viewing
Here is a list of my shows.

Sunday
Cold Case
Without A Trace

Monday
The New Adventures of Old Christine
CSI: Miami

Tuesday
Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: SVU

Wednesday
Bones (When American Idol isn't on.)
Criminal Minds
CSI: New York

Thursday
CSI
Shark
(With my husband)
Smallville
Supernatural

Friday
Law & Order
Monk
Psych

I try to watch them on Saturdays, but I don't always get to watch them.

I have my tapes set-up so that I have one day on each tape.

Family
It's crazy how you can't pick your family. Sometimes, you like your family members. Sometimes, you don't. It's a crazy thing.

I pretty much like my family. My siblings are all cool. My parents are pretty cool, too. My parents are crazy, but they are cool. They are always willing to dispense advice as well as prayer. My parents' are the kind of parents that other kids like being around. Growing up, there were always other teenagers around my house. One time, my brother and I had six teenagers over at our house babysitting us. I know my brother and I were a handful, but, I refuse to believe that we needed six people to watch us. I only needed one babysitter. My brother probably needed two babysitters. (SMILE.)

Once, when I was in college, my father had a Super Bowl party. He had invited a bunch of the college students over to the house to watch the game. When the game was over, my dad went to his room and left me in the kitchen with 15 college kids. They refused to leave the house after he left. I was trying to wash dishes and they were bothering me. It was truly irritating that night.

My family is cool. I love them a lot.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.