3.29.2007

All Day Long

This entry is just one continuous entry.

BMW
I saw a young lady with a t-shirt on. It had "I want a BMW". Underneath that phrase it said, "Black Man Worshipping". I thought that was so cute.

I thank God that I have a BMW. My husband is in church. He is excited about God. He reads his Bible. He prays. He does all of that more than I do and I am a minister. (I need to get on the ball.) I am very thankful for my BMW.

Hood Boy
I saw the video for Fantasia's song "Hood Boy". That is a crazy song and a crazy video. (She is gonna shake a hip loose.)

I have a hood boy, although he doesn't act like it. My hubby is a hood boy. He walks around in his wife beaters (although he hates it when you call A-shirts by that name) and his jeans.

My hubby takes good care of me, too. He's my baby.

By Myself
I am by myself with the students today. Ugh!

Bracelet
I broke my teacher bracelet. I called myself trying to fix it and I glue the magnet in backwards. Now it wont' closed. AWE!

400+ Friends
I have over 400 friends on ShoutLife. I am so excited. It's crazy, because there are people who have over 1,000 friends.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.