3.10.2007

Irreplaceable

Have you heard the song called "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce? I have a question about that song.

In the song, she says, "I can have another you in a minute, matter fact; he'll be here in a minute." Also, she says, "I'll have another you by tomorrow, so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin', you're irreplaceable."

Apparently, the general premise of the song is that the guy she is with now has been cheating on her and she is kicking him out. On top of all that, she has bought him everything that he has including the clothes that he is wearing on his back.

Here's my question, WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE THE GUY YOU ARE WITH NOW, WITH A GUY WHO IS JUST LIKE HIM?

I know it is just a song, but I listen to the lyrics when I hear songs. I keep asking myself the same question every time I here that some because it just doesn't make sense to me.

WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE THE GUY YOU ARE WITH NOW, WITH A GUY WHO IS JUST LIKE HIM?

You would think that you would replace him with a different kind of guy, but that's just me.

Has anyone else ever wondered the same thing?

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.