3.01.2007

Sunday Sermon

For a workshop that I am giving. See this post...

Write down something that touched you in the last sermon you heard.

This past Sunday's (2/25) sermon given by my pastor was Sexual Immorality, the Roadblock to Holiness. When pastor first began his sermon, he said, "Everyone know is a Christian and you are sure about it, stand up." Everyone stood up. Pastor then said, "This sermon is for you. Well, it's for me, too, since I am standing up." My pastor is a trip, but he is real with it.

The thing that stuck with me the most through out the whole sermon was this... Pastor said, "Women use sex to get love. Men use love to get sex. When a man says 'I love you' he is really saying 'I love me'. I thought that was so profound.

What I got out of the sermon was that we need to be careful for nothing, because even the littlest thing can get in the way of us living and being holy.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.