3.07.2007

100 More Words

I need 100 more words to make a thousand words for today. I am not sure what to talk about.

I guess I will talk about the new LG Chocolate phone in Strawberry from Verizon Wireless. I saw it online. It is too cute, plus it would go with my pink phase thing right now. Read all about that here. The chocolate phones look so cool. They have them in chocolate, mint, white, cherry, and strawberry. I am beginning to think that I want one of those phones. I can't get one though. I am not with Verizon. I am not ready to switch yet. I have been looking into their wireless broadband service. I wonder what it would be like to have one of those cards. Oh well. One of these days I will look into it.

Looks like I got the 100 words and then some. Yea!

P.S. Shame on me for shamelessly padding my word total for today. :)

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.