3.07.2007

To Be Mad or Not to Be

I was at the school with my husband to take of some business. We were at a window and some craziness happened.

I heard my husband's voice say, "Naw, that's my bride." The lady at the window said, "Oh, your bride."

I didn't think much of it because I just thought she asked who I was. I was wrong.

We walk out of the building and my husband says, "That girl asked if you were my mother." I made a face at him. Of course, the "Oh no she didn't conversation followed."

I am still contemplating whether or not to be upset with the lady. I don't know her and will probably never see her again. It's the principle of the thang.

Was she trying to flirt with my husband?
Was she trying to say that I looked old?
Was she just making small talk while she waited on my husband?

I may have to tell my hairstylist to give me a younger looking hairstyle.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.