3.12.2007

Editing Past NaNo Novels

I have decided to edit my past NaNo Novels. I read part of one of the novels. I saw that there were some errors. Both of the stories are good stories, and they could be even better with some editing. I am planning to do it over Spring break.

For the most part, Flirting with Danger can be considered finished. I just need to do some filling in and revising.

Captive by History needs to be completed. I need to do some filling in and revising as well as finish the story. I think that this story could be multiple books. I really like this story because it involves quite a few characters that I have created in the past.

I am going to have to type up the hand written portions of Allegations as well as finish it up. I am no where near being finished. I am going to work on it in the summer.

I have my work cut out for me.

P.S. I am thinking about having Jolene design the covers for me. My girl is off the chain. She drew some stuff for me before, but I lent them to my father and I never got them back. I am so sad about it, too.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.