This is the personal diary of deartra d. Boone, where she posts her current thoughts, feelings, interests, and other things as needed. Everything that is written here, is In HER Own Voice!
A Wealthy Place | PV 31 Ministries
3.05.2007
About To Scream
I am about to scream. I am trying to post something on blogger.com and it is not working. I had to break a post up into sections and do it that way. I am about crazy. It appears to have finally worked. I still wanna scream.

I was wrong. It isn't working. I may have to post it at another time.

Labels:

posted by Lady Boone @ 2:36 PM  
 
Writing Blogs
NaNoWriMo Blogs
Personal Links
Shoutbox

I am trying to write at least 1000 words a day.  Right now, I am feeling so The current mood of mrsdboone at www.imood.com! I hope my current mood allows me to write.  :)

Previous Post
Archives
LaDawnya's World
Friendship
NaNo Peops & Friends
LDsWorld Blogs
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER