3.23.2007

The Museum

We went to the museum today in Austin. It was the Texas State History Museum. We watched a movie in the IMAX Theatre called TEXAS: The Big Picture. We also toured the museum. That was fun.

Why were we at the museum on a day when half of the Austin schools were at the museum? At least it seemed that way. We saw the movie with the whole seventh grade from a private school. I think it was an all girl school, too. Only the girls were there. They were pretty well behaved for the most part.

We got some ice cream after the museum and walked around for awhile. We went bowling after that. That was fun, too. I won. My score was 69 and my husband's score was 61. We had a horrible bowling game, but we had fun.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.