3.05.2007

A New Disease

Both my husband and I suffer from a new disease called The Boone Drinking Disease. It is a disease that causes you to buy excess amounts of liquid refreshment because of the fear of dehydration. If you ever see me in the store, I am subject to have three of four 24 packs of Gatorade, three or four 6 packs of Welch's drinks, and three or four gallons of tea, fruit flavored juice, or orange juice. I usually have a 48 pack of water in the basket as well.

I looked in the refrigerator at school today and I had four bottles of fruit drink in there as well as 5 bottles of water.

I started laughing as I thought to myself, "I have caught the Boone Drinking Disease."

It's a crazy thing. My husband and I have a fear of dehydration.

One thing I can say for my household, we will never go thirsty.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.