This is the personal diary of deartra d. Boone, where she posts her current thoughts, feelings, interests, and other things as needed. Everything that is written here, is In HER Own Voice!
A Wealthy Place | PV 31 Ministries
12.03.2002
D's Nails
D came up to the school today. He actually came by the church to pick up the cymbals from the drum set. He sat down and talked to me for awhile. I looked at his hands told him that they were dirty. I sat at the desk and cleaned them with the fingernail file that I had at my desk. I got a brief sensation while cleaning his nails. I quickly made the sensation go away.

I told him that the school was closing. I made sure that I told him not to tell anyone about it. He said that he was going to pray for me. He gave me a hug before he left.

Good grief that boy is too much for me! Why isn't he my age?

Labels: ,

posted by Me @ 8:41 AM  
 
Writing Blogs
NaNoWriMo Blogs
Personal Links
Shoutbox

I am trying to write at least 1000 words a day.  Right now, I am feeling so The current mood of mrsdboone at www.imood.com! I hope my current mood allows me to write.  :)

Previous Post
Archives
LaDawnya's World
Friendship
NaNo Peops & Friends
LDsWorld Blogs
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER