12.14.2002

The Dinner Party

Well, Jerry and I ended up sitting at the kid's table during the dinner party. Ain't that bout nothing.

The dinner party was nice. There was this couple there, I can't remember their last name, but the guy's first name was Larry. I forgot the lady's name. (I need Jesus.) I guy named Neil was there. He is Mother Moore's "friend".

It was fun listening to Bro. Larry talk. He had something to say about everything. Neil talked to. He was okay. The lady was nice. I was very impressed by her. She was very polite and respectful. It was cool.

The dinner party was okay.

Jerry and I were going to try to clean up the kitchen for Mother Moore, but she had this thing about no one else washing her dishes. It's no skin off my nose.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.