1.29.2007

Frustrations

Sometimes, life can be so frustrating. Crazy things happen. I mean crazy things that don't make any sense. I have had things happen to me that I can't even make up. Stuff that just doesn't make sense.

One day, I woke up feeling fine. There was nothing wrong with me. All of a sudden out of the blue, I get diarrhea. I had not eaten anything. I had not drunk anything. I just got sick. I still have yet to figure that day out. Things went downhill after that. That happened like 5 years ago. I remember it to this day. That's the kind of crazy stuff that frustrates me.

When I get frustrated, I get irritated. I mean everything irritates me. It seems like everything goes crazy when I get frustrated. Everything moves slower. People seem to act crazier. Traffic seems to be crazy. Ugh!

This is just irritatingly frustrating.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.