12.14.2002

Feeling Used

I have issues. When I go to visit someone in their home city, I expect them to spend time with me.

Mother Moore invited us down here for a Christmas dinner party. She has had Jerry and I doing all the work so far. She has been running all over creation and to the mall. I am beginning to feel a little used. Had she told us that she wanted us to come down to Atlanta to help her with the dinner party, I would not be feeling like this. She was supposed to be coming down here to chill and participate in a dinner party. We were not supposed to be cooking.

I am being nice because it is the holiday season, the time of giving and sharing, etc.

I will talk to her about it later.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.