12.22.2002

Someone To Talk To

I won't say that I lied in my previous entry, but the Lord provided someone for me to talk to. I had planned on talking to Sis. S, but she wasn't at church. I ended up talking to my Trinity Temple godmother.

Let me tell you, she was on it. That woman can give some good sound advice when you catch her on a good day. What she said, was exactly what I needed.

Thank God.

She help me to understand some things about the humanity of people.

So often we forget that as Christians were are humans as well as the people in positions of authority are humans as well. We are all capable of getting our feelings hurt and hurting the feelings of others.

I just have to pray and put things in the Lord's hands.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.