12.22.2002

A Prom Conversation

I didn't get to go to my prom in 1988 because of the religion of my mother. I have always felt slighted because I didn't go. I told my little god sister Shalitria. She is working on getting me a date so that I can go to HER prom. She is really working. She gives me updates regularly. She is going to let me go to HER prom. I am so shocked. I had always thought she was joking around with me, but she is serious.

I found out today what she is going to wear. She is going to be gorgeous and all dolled up. It looks like now, I am going to have to go all out and get dolled up, too. As she says, "This is my prom and I am going to look good." I told her that I wouldn't look better than her since it was HER prom.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.