12.11.2002

Hurt Feelings

I tried to speak to someone in authority today, just so that I would not harbor any ill will to this person. I can tend to do that. When I am upset with someone, I will not speak to them. I tried to make sure that my heart was pure and unburdened.

I made eye contact with this person on several occasions. This person did not look at me or acknowledge me once. It is getting hard to be cordial and polite to this person.

I was not the only person to notice this. Someone else who was with me noticed it, too.

Lord, help me to be strong and to not have any hard feelings towards this person.

I didn't know people with this kind of rank could act like that.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.