2.27.2007

What I Write Best

Take a few minutes to think about what you write best about.

Write down what that subject matter is.

I think I write about church drama the best. I tend to write about the drama and then write about resolutions and positive outcomes to the drama.
Since I have been married, I have been able to write a love story or two.
I also write poetry about what is going on around me pretty well.

Why do you think that is your best subject matter?

Church drama is what I know best. I am a preacher's kid. I am a Pentecostal church baby. I have been in church all of my life and seen allot of stuff.

What can you do to improve your writing on this subject matter?

I am trying to use more wisdom when writing resolutions to the drama.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.