2.20.2007

The Judicial System

I don't understand the judicial system in Texas. It takes forever for them to pick a jury. Then, by the time that they have a jury picked out, folk are mad and talking crazy. Every person that was picked for the jury said, "Awe naw," And they said it with an attitude. They person that was on trial had to feel distressed because every person that was going to make a decision about his future life was upset that they had been asked to do that.

There has to be a better way of picking a jury.

I wasted a whole day for $6.00 (that's what they are going to pay us). It cost $3 to park and then my lunch was $3. There went my $6.

The best thing about the whole day was that I was able to write some more of Gossip.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.