2.09.2007

How Much Is Too Much?

I am (not just me) having an issue with someone at work. This person is being verbally and now, physically abusive. The manager doesn't want to let the person go because the person is having some personal issues that is causing the actions.

I am wondering how much is too much. How much abuse must we take? I understand that the person is a child, but I don't go to work to get abuse by a child. All we can do is sit the child in time-out. That doesn't work because the child continues to act a fool. The behavior is rubbing off on the other children as well.

This child has swung at me several times. He threw a chair at me. He almost closed my hand in the door. He had swung at several other workers as well. I am wondering what is going to be done about the child.

I am praying and have prayed for the child. I don't like being abused. I refuse to keep being abused, too. I am going to keep a running record of what the child does, so that I will have proof when I tell the powers that be that the child needs to leave.

How much is too much? I believe in helping people, but I refused to get hit on and yelled at by people. I don't like being abused. If the child were an adult and treated me this way, it would be over.

I am trying to be patience, but my patience is running out. The child said a word, several times, on last week that no child should be saying.

God, I am sincerely tired. I came home on Thursday and Friday feeling bad and low. I can't deal with too much more of this.

I will keep praying…
Lord, please help me. I need You! Amen.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.