2.27.2007

Today I Saw...

Write down the name of a street that you past everyday.

Mockingbird Road

Write a sentence or three about something strange that happens on that street everyday.

I was driving down Mockingbird Road as usual, well almost as usual. I was running late. It was after 7:20 AM, my normal time for crossing Mockingbird Road at Matthews Court. I knew I was going to hit the school traffic for sure. That was going to add 5 extra minutes to my driving time. I looked at the long line of cars that were in front of me. There were too many to count.

I shrugged my shoulders and prepared for my wait. I looked at the long line of cars again. This time the cars looked funny. Every single car in front of me looked just like mine, a red Dodge Cavalier. I didn't know what to make of what was before my eyes. Just then, the alarm clock went off, it was 6:00 AM. I was only dreaming.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.