2.26.2007

Kind of Scare

I am a bit scared because Spring is approaching. I don't do well as a writer in Spring and Summer.

That is another subject that I discuss in my writing workshop that I mentioned earlier, "Know Your Season, Know Your Time." Here's an excerpt...
You should know your season. I have noticed that I don't do well creatively in the Spring and Summer. I have allergies in the Spring and the medicines as well as the symptoms make me feel sick. It's hot. I get headaches after being outside that make it hard to think at times, and then on top of all of that, I get braids for the Summer, so my head is hurting from that. :) I would get upset because I couldn't write alot from March through August. I would get so mad at myself. From September through March, I am a creative monster, writing things left and right.

Here is my writing seasons in order (best to worst): Fall, Winter, Spring, then Summer.

I am praying that I will be able to keep my daily quotas. I have set them low for March, April, and May. They are around 400-500 words a day. I have my quotas set higher for June, July, and August. I have to finish my NaNo Novel, Allegations in the Summer or else Jerry is gonna kill me.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.