I cannot believe how much I missed my students for the two days I was gone. I was rather happy to see them today. It felt good to see them and to goof around with them during recess time. Ok, so I am one of those teachers who run around like a big kid during recess and gym time.
I didn't realize that I was going to miss them this much.
The end...
This blog has run it's course. Visit... http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.
-
Dear D, Your news on Wednesday hit me like a ton of bricks. I was expecting you to say, "Deartra, N and I are dating." Not "D...
-
I have had a horrible day so far today. I decided to write an email to two mailing list groups that I am on. I felt a lot better after I w...
-
I was recently watching CBN with Pat Robertson. I have begun to watch it. I figured since I was sitting around at the house these days, I...