2.24.2007

Pink Phase

I am going through a pink phase. I am not a fan of pink. I have never been a fan of pink. I am a big tom boy. But lately, I have been going through a pink phase. I have a pink backpack. I have a pink binder. I have bought several pink shirts. I also have been buying more and more pink stickers. I can't figure out what is wrong with me.

I think it has something to do with my students. Like I have said before, I work at a preschool that has a daycare in it. On most days that we are in class, there is subject to be four or five girls wearing pink. I think I have assimilated. Someone help me please.

I am going to start a PINK Watch Category where I will post how many girls have on the color pink each day. I have gone pink crazy.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.