4.29.2007

The Imus Aftermath (I know I am late)

I am so late. I won't be commenting on what he said, so you can relax a bit.

I was thinking about this whole saga after I read about it again in the Newsweek. I really thought about how it all came into the forefront of the media and how it got out to the public.

Were it not for the internet and today's modern technology, most of us would not have known anything about it until weeks after it had happened. I didn't (and still don’t) know who Don Imus was (is). Most of the people I hang around with didn't know who he was. I am not sure how many "regular" people knew who he was.

The only reason "regular" America found out about the whole thing is the internet. Someone put it up in a blog and we found out. Someone put a copy of the video up on YouTube and we found out. Someone spammed everyone on their mailing list and then those people spammed other people and we found out.

Here's my conclusion to this whole matter… Be careful what you say and do in this age of technology, it may come back to haunt you.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.