4.24.2007

Rainy, Dreary, and Scary

Today it was rainy, dreary, and scary. All day long it was cloudy. Finally, the clouds expelled what they were holding in. It rained for the longest.

We got tornados, hail, and winds like crazy. It got so bad at one point that all of the shows were preempted by the weather broadcasters, much to my dismay.

I can't think of much to say right now. I want to write a poem, but I don't feel anything right now. Oh well.

I hate computer issues. They always cause such crazy problems. Here's to technology.

I was at home for most of the storm. It didn't affect me much because it wasn't that bad in my area. I mostly heard the wind.

I am going to quit now. Later.

P.S. I want my mommy.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.