4.19.2007

Blah!

Today was kind of blah. Nothing exciting happened. Nothing of worth happened. I am writing this entry just so I can make my monthly goal of writing something everyday.

I have been goofing around on ShoutLife a lot, making new friends. I can never seem to be online when my brother is online, ain't that crazy?

Captive By History, my NaNo novel is going good. I am at 11,121 words. I am feeling good about that. I gotta keep writing, though. Better than I expected. I am so glad of that.

I have been making Yahoo! Avatars like crazy. I love making them, too. My avatar favors me, too. Here's one…

I'm cute ain't I?

I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow. I really need to get it done. My head is itching. I hate it when my hair does that. My hair really itches a lot when I am about to get a perm. I don't even understand that one.

This message is a big bowl of goulash. We had neck bones and red beans this week for dinner at the house. It has been good.

I guess I will wrap this up. I am still feeling blah!

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.