4.27.2007

Ready For The Weekend

I am so ready for the weekend. I have had a long week. It has been tiring to say the least. I have also been crabby most of the week. Not mean crabby, but sweet with a hint of crabby. (Like that makes sense.)

Nothing much happened today. I can't even really think of much to write.

I have totally slacked off on Captive By History. I didn't mean to, but I never really felt in the mood to write. I am going to keep it on my goals for the month of May. I didn't make my monthly goal of writing everyday. I feel bad about that one. I was able to do it in March. Hopefully, I will be able to do it for the month of May.

We are closing in on the end of the school year. I was told that there are only twenty days left in the year. I am so glad because I am going to need the summer break.

I signed up to help with my church's Vacation Bible School. That will be fun. I haven't done VBS in a long while, since I was in West Virginia in 1989. Wow, that's a long time.

We are doing to have a summer program at the church as well, but I am not sure that I want to commit to that program. I would prefer to have this summer free.

That's all for today. Perhaps I can write more tomorrow.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.