4.12.2007

Got Clowned Today

One of my students clowned me in class today.

One student was drumming on his legs, which means that all of the students decided to drum on their legs. I asked them to stop drumming or else. Well, one student decided that he was going to keep on. He was drumming on leg. I have him two warnings and then he had to go put his name on yellow. After he came back to his seat, he started drumming on his legs again. I gave him two more warnings. He had to go put his name on red. After he came back to his seat, he started drumming again. I gave him two warnings. After the second warning, he said, "I am already on red, so I guess I gotta go to purple." The whole class proceeded to laugh and act up. I had to ask the little boy to go sit in time out. All the way to time out he was laughing and singing, "I gotta go to purple."

Lord, help me, I'm a teacher.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.