4.25.2007

One Long Day

The Weather
The weather has been crazy. it started off dreary and then the sun shined. When we went outside after 3:30, the sky fluctuated between gray and bright. It was kind of irritating. I had to keep putting my shades on and then taking them off. Oh well, maybe it will get right soon.

Thankfully

I am so thankful that my allergies haven't been acting crazy. I think it is because of the rain. Thank you Lord, I haven't had to sneeze, cough, or hack too much.

Craziness
It is time for school to be out. These kids have lost their minds, all of them at the school; not just my class. Teachers keep walking by asking, "What in the world is going on here?" then they follow that up with, "These children have lost their minds." We don't get out of school until May 24th. Oh my goodness.

Captive by History
I haven't written anything on Captive By History since Wednesday, April 18. I need help around here.

Computer Issues
The computers at school have been acting crazy. oh well. I guess that's the way it goes.

By the way... There is nothing worthwhile in any of these posts for today. I was just doing my goals.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.