4.30.2007

467 Words to Make Monthly Goal

Well, I need four-hundred sixty-seven words to reach my goal for the month of April. I have been trying to think of what to write to help me with this.

ShoutLife
I have been on ShoutLife a lot this month. There have been times when I should have been writing, but instead, I was on ShoutLife. I have got to get better at monitoring my time on ShoutLife, which is very addictive.

Right now, I have written ninety-two words. I only need 375 more words.

School Is Almost Out
As of right now, we only have 18 more days left in school. I am very thankful because then it will be Summer Vacation. Yea! I will not have had the summer off since 2001, the year of the school. I am looking forward to having the summer off. I have no plans as of yet other than to take a vacation with my husband.

I have other choices, but I don't know if I want to exercise those because it would involve me not having the summer off.

I am going to finish Allegations. My brother is going to injure me if I don't.

I have written 212 words. I only need 255 more words. This is getting harder.

Blogging
Blogging has taken over the world. Everyone has a blog. People write about some silly stuff in their blogs, me included. I know a couple of people who have like 10 or more active blogs. That's crazy.

I have been journaling since I was 10 or 11. I can honestly say that this is something that I have been doing regularly.

Vlogging, or video blogging is starting to get more popular. This is where people journal by video, so that the world can see their face and hear their words. I am not sure that I am ready for that.

Technology, where is it going to take us next?

I have written 337 words. I only need 130 more words. What can I write that would take 130 words?

What in the world is my daily quota for the month of March? I need to make sure that I keep it low. I looked, it is 700/day. This is getting nerve wrecking. Why did I make these goals again?

Once I have finished writing for the year, I should have written over 500,000 words. Right now, I have written a little over 53,000 words.

I am proud of myself because I have written more words each month, which is good. Here are my stats:
January - 2,260
February - 13,428
March - 16,758
April - 20,870

I hope that I will write more in May.

I have written 459 words. I only need 8 more words.

Well, I believe that this will get me over my quota. Thank the Lord, I am 11 words over.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.