4.23.2007

Cold As Ice

I am sitting in the library at the University. It is cold as ice in here. I can't even concentrate good.

My hands are frozen. My nose is running. I am gonna have to get out of here in a minute.

None of my friends are online at ShoutLife. I wish they were.

I want to write something for Captive By History, but I can't think straight. It is too cold in here.

I have left that cold place. I don't feel like writing anything now, so I guess I won't be writing anything on Captive By History today. Oh well.

I guess this is about all that I am going to get for today. It isn't even worth it to type this up. I am just trying to accomplish some goals today.

I will see what I can do tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be more productive.

If I go up to this library again, I am gonna bring me a jacket.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.