10.09.2007

Writing Buddies & Other Stuff

I wish I had some local friends to write with, some actual real people in my life. I get so lonely sometimes. It is hard in November because I am always writing by myself. I can't get anyone to write with me. I want to ask the people at my church, but I don't know anyone well enough. Oh well. I will go it alone.

I have tried to get some write-ins going here in the city, but no one has ever shown up. I get tired of fooling with that stuff. They like to meet at crazy places. I heard some people were meeting at a bar. Yea, like that's where I need to be.

Sometimes it is hard being a Christian in this crazy world. It can be a lonely existence at times. I keep trudging along.

I love doing NaNo, but I wish I had someone to do it with me.

I still don't have an idea yet. I keep thinking on what to write. I have a lot of ideas, but I am not feeling them. I can't figure this out. I am still waiting to see what hits me. I may just try to finish Allegations, even though I am not ready to finish it yet.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.