10.01.2007

Mad Challenge #4 from Mad Challenge

Your Ideas

When I get an idea, I usually think about it for awhile, a day or two, to decide if it is a good idea. After that, I write it down in my idea journal. I try to write a date beside it, so that I will know when I got the idea.

I have all of my ideas saved for later use. I have yet to write most of them. This year is the first year that I have considered writing about one of my previous ideas. The past three years, an idea came to me.

I have two copies of my idea journal; one (a pocket size composition book) I carry in my back pocket at all times, the other is a 5.5X8.5 spiral that I keep in my backpack.

I keep meaning to put my ideas in a file on my zip drive.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.