10.18.2007

Won't It Be Grand

There is a song by Sean Simmons called "Won't It Be." It is a song about getting to Heaven. This song blesses my heart every time I hear it. I put the song on repeat, too.

It is an amazing thought to think about Heaven. The wicked will cease from troubling and the weary will be at rest. We will get to see Jesus and everyone else that we want to see. It's going to be grand.

Won't it be grand when I see Jesus? There have been so many songs written about seeing Heaven. Douglas Miller's "When I See Jesus" was the jam back in the day. Everybody was singing that song. "I've learned how to live holy… I'll gain eternal, eternal life… When I see Jesus, amen. When I see Jesus, amen. All my troubles will all be over. When I see Jesus."

I played the drums for Douglas Miller at a Back-Home Revival service in Memphis, TN one year. It was cool.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.