10.06.2007

Spiraling

I found a great new spiral today at Staples.

I normally try to use a 5.5x8.5 binder for my writing things, but those things get cumbersome. I have been trying to use a 80 page spiral of that same size, but I can't add and rearrange pages like I can with the binder. It is irritating.

Well, I found a great spiral today. It is a Rolla notebook. With Rollabind notebooks you can refill, remove, replace, and interchange pages according to your needs at that moment.

I almost went crazy when I found the notebook. I only bought one this time. I am planning on going back and getting a few more, at least all of the colors they have. I can't wait to get more.

I don't like the kind of paper that they use with the notebook, but I can live with that.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.