10.29.2007

Pumpkin Patch

We (my class) went to the pumpkin patch today. I am tired like crazy. I didn't realize that it would be this tiring. I am not even sure what I did to make me this tired. I got in one of the bounce houses with a student, but I can't figure out why that made me so tired. Oh well. It was fun.

The kids wanted me to take Abigail with us. When I looked up, Abigail was laying on the ground and the person who had her, was running off somewhere else. I ended up holding her for the rest of the day.

The kids ended up taking a good nap. They were all tired and hungry when we got back to the room. That was cool with me.

That was my first time going to a pumpkin patch. It was fun. There weren't that many pumpkins there though since we went on the last few days of the thing. It was still cool.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.