10.19.2007

One Long Day

Today has been one long day. I ended up having to work late because a co-worker was absent. The sub she had was good. She had a whole group of kids surrounding her. She was drawing pictures for them. It was cool because she had one of the troublesome kids sitting with her.

All of the kids used up the paper that I had in my bear, Abigail's backpack. I asked them not to use up the paper, but they did. It is okay though. They wrote Abigail a lot of notes. She had like 10 notes in her backpack. I couldn't read most of them though. It was sweet of them to write her the notes.

I am pretty tired today.

I made a hair appointment for tomorrow. I am also going to take my computer in to get a new hard drive. Yeah!

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.