10.21.2007

This Week...

I didn't finish my goals for this past week, so they are my goals for this week.

Here are my plans for the week...

  • Create and finish my NaNo Icons for this year. By 10/28.
  • Create and finish my NaNo 2007 blog. By 10/24.
  • Work on my character sketches. By 10/26.
  • Work on my setting sketches. By 10/26.
  • Work on my outline. By 10/26.
  • Submit all of my Milk-to-Meat assignments. By 10/28.

I have got to get on this stuff this week. I put due dates on each item, so I will have to do them. I may have to go into seclusion to get all of this work done, but I have to get it done. I want to focus on other things for the last three days before NaNo starts. I still have to do the sketches for my places and I have to find images to represent my people and places. This is going to be a full week.

Lord, help me to stay on task this week. Help me to accomplish all of the goals that I have stated above. I need to finish all of the things listed on my list. When I get tired or discouraged, give me strength and courage to go on. With Your help, I know I will complete the tasks before me. Thank You, Lord for Your help. Amen.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.