10.26.2007

Tired

I am so very tired. My school had its Fall Festival last night. I decided to pick the activities that you had to dance in. I didn't stretch or anything before dancing. I am tired. I am so ready for the weekend. I am planning on chilling for most of Saturday. I have a whole week's worth of video tape to watch. I haven't watched anything this week. I even have to watch the shows that my husband watches. That is about 12 hours of TV. Oops, I forgot to add Sunday night in that equation, so that's a total of 14 hours of TV. WOW!

I fixed my NaNo Icon site last night. Everything is everything now. Yippee.

Have you ever had someone get on your nerves so that you wanted to tell them to go somewhere and sit down? That is how I am feeling right now. Oh, just relax, would you?

I get to leave work an hour early. Yea! I need to go to the post office today.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.