10.04.2002

Email To D & From D This is what I sent to D...

I have been promising to email you. I don't want to be a liar. I hadn't emailed you because I couldn't think of anything to say.

You are getting very skilled at playing the drums. You sound very good. Everyone at church can tell when you aren't on the drums. I am not trying to inflate your ego or anything, but you sound even better than Name Omitted on the drums. I don't know if that is because of your skill or because Name Omitted's heart is not into playing the drums anymore. I am going to say that it is because of your skill. (SMILE.)

I don't get to see much these days since you want to be a BMW (Black Man Working). Every woman wants a BMW. (SMILE). I'm not mad at you.

There is not a lot new with me. I am writing a story online. You can check it out http://ladawnya.diaryland.com/. IF you have time, I know you are busy these days.

I have to run, these crazy children are acting up. I gotta go regulate.

Later,

deartra

This is what D sent to me...

Hey girl, I really wanted to thank you for all our encouragement. It really means alot to me. You are the one person that notices my playing all the time. Its surprises me soooooo much how much you actually listen. Thanks for supporting me. You won't have to worry about me getting "Big Headed". I know none of this would be possible if it wasn't for God. Ever since I came back from North Dakota I have been seriously concentrating on my playing and my relationship w/God. I just think its now starting to pay off. You don't have no idea how I practice everyday, and I do mean everyday. I'm not satisfied w/just being Good, I want to be great. I always think that everytime I play, I'm sitting at the Lords feet and he is just telling me to worship him. I want to give him my best everytime I play. I still have to get a whole lot better, but hopefully by the end of this year I'll be where I want to be skill wise.

Again, thank-you for just simply being there for me. I know I have been a little busy going to work and doing my music thing. I need to do a better job at keeping in contact with you. Especially since you have e-mail, I have no excuse. I will talk with you soon. Miss ya!

Love, D.

That's all I can do at the moment. I feel my emotions working on me again.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.