10.21.2002

Most Supportive Usher

Sunday was our Usher Annual Day at church. I won Most Supportive Usher. I didn't win Female Usher of the Year. Sis. J got it. I was hoping that I would get it. I was disappointed that I didn't receive it. But since it was Sis. J that beat me, I wasn't upset as much as I would have been. Oh, well, there's always next year.

I asked someone why I was so supportive, the person told me that it was in my nature. I guess so. Anyway, always next year.

Sis. MJ gave Sis. R and Min. D a plaque honoring their mothers who were ushers, but have gone on to be with the Lord. Sis. R boohooed. Yesterday, Oct. 20, 2002, was the anniversary of Sis. R's mother's funeral. Sis. MJ is very good with dates.

Here's another date to remember. Sis. S's mother died on Sept. 11, 2002. If I know Sis. MJ, she will remember.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.