10.03.2002

He Emailed Me!

I am playing dominoes on the computer. Why did the computer make me draw all of the dominoes in the bone yard? This has nothing to do with this entry. I just felt it.

Here's The Reason for this Entry...

D finally emailed me. I am glad. I have emailed him three or four times and he hasn't returned any of my emails. My heart did a flip when I saw that he had emailed me.

(Maybe I'm Not) Over Him
Maybe I'm not over him. Maybe I still wish a friend. He could be to me. Together forever be. Maybe I'm not over him.
He's gone. Gone away. Maybe I'm not over him.
I don't know what to do. My hearts still hurts to the core. I don't know what to do. Oh, Lord, please help me to go through. Cause maybe I'm not over him.


Here's the explanation behind D.

D is ten years younger than me. I would have to be difficult and decide to like someone that much younger than me. He is a guy from my church. My pastor and single's ministry director is quite adamant about younger men - older women relationships. So, it would probably be a real struggle if we decided to date.

A number of other people in my life have told me to go for it, but I haven't. I make myself not think about him. It hurts to know that you have feelings for someone and you can't do anything about it. I am too old for this.

Here are some poems I wrote about/for him.



The poem mentioned above was not written about/for him. I wrote it about someone else, but the poem fit D, so I put it here.

He had been asking me to email him for the last two weeks. I had lept putting it off because I knew that it would cause me to feel emotions that I am trying to surpress.

Well, all day I am going to be feeling weird because of all of this. I am tearing up as I am writing this. I might have to put my name on the prayer list today. I can never do anything like a normal person. Abnormality is normal in the Madkins' family.

I am feeling too much emotion to finish this. I will try again later.

I didn't mean to go into all of this, but D finally emailed me.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.