10.29.2002

Caught in the Mix

I nearly got caught up is some mess on Monday. I can't go into any details, but let's just say that none of it has anything to do with me. It is other folks project. I am only involved in it because I have some computer skills.

The main person in charge of the project was trying to pass the buck off to me. I am not even a part of the department that is doing the project. It turned it back on the project manager. Now, it's up to him to get back with the top man and get the go ahead.

My brother laughed at me because I actually decided to help out for a brief moment. I am sympathetic. I hate to see folk struggle, but I can only do so much. It's not on my back anymore.

That's what you get when you wait until the last minute to do something that you knew about three months ago.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.