11.06.2002

This Here Hair of Mine

Well, I made it to the beauty shop at 5:05 PM. I didn't leave until 9:03 PM. My hair acted crazy. First of all, it wouldn't let go of the perm. Nette was washing my hair for have past forever. Secondly, my hair would not co-operate. She took the back part down three times. she took the front part down over five times. She would put a hair pin in to hold one part of my hair and the other part would pop up. It was working on my nerves. I worked Nette so hard that I felt guilty when I thought about not giving her a tip.

She kept telling me, "Are you telling your hair to act right?" I had told my hair to do right, but it wasn't listening. I even prayed.

I told her to fix it over twice. The back of my hair was not looking nice. I don't want people to be talking about me behind my head.

Anyway, I'm gone to Memphis. I will be back in business on Tuesday.

I'm gon get my praise on.
Up in here (Memphis)
Up in here (Memphis)

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.