8.20.2002

Uggh, This Computer Of Mine

I have become totally frustrated with my computer. It is giving me all kinds of problems, especially when I am using Internet Explorer. I know my computer is old, (I bought it in 1994). I have upgraded some components on it. I am going to upgrade some more components on it later. I can't right now. I have other things coming up that require my money, Our Association's Convention and the COGIC Convocation.

My browser is really acting crazy. It didn't start doing this until after I installed this software that was supposed to speed up your internet connection.
(Yea, right.) It's caused more problems than anything. I deleted the software, but it is still acting crazy.

I am just getting tired of this computer. If I hadn't had to pay my mother back for buying me this computer, I would throw it out the window.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.