8.16.2002

11-9-98: Reflections from Memphis

Well, we got back from Memphis yesterday at about 6 PM. Memphis was really great. I enjoyed myself so. At one point, I thought that I was not going to be able to go, but of course, God came through and worked things out for me.

I got to play the drums at the COGIC National Convocation... Three nights in a row.
Hooray!


We did have a few issues at first. Avis did not have our reservation correct, but we got that straightened out. We had to try three different credit cards in order to get the hotel room. Everything was pretty much up hill after that except the meal we ate at Spaghetti Warehouse. It was not enjoyable at all.

So, here's the highlights. We went to the convention center on Thursday. We walked around. We found out that Madame Emma Bram Bibbey was going to be at Pentecostal Temple. Of course we were excited. We got to actually sit in the convention center. That was a miracle in itself. So we enjoyed the service there. Then we went to Pentecostal Temple. Madame Bibbey was there. The service was good.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.