8.14.2002

Beans, Neckbones, and Cornbread

I just finished eating some beans, neckbones, and cornbread. Let me tell you that it was finger licking, teeth sucking good. I washed it all down with some blue kool-aid. (My brother, Jerry, sure can cook.) Yep, I am a down home country girl at heart. Later on, I plan on eating a pickle with an apple jolly rancher in it. I got a little ghetto in me too. I can be sophisticated when I need to.

Check out my picture.

"I'm every woman!" "I'm every woman!" -Chaka Khan
(As every woman has to be.)

Well, I go back to work on Monday, August 19th. I have been off for the whole summer. I am a school teacher. This summer has been fun. I basically just goofed off.

I went to Indianapolis for the COGIC AIM convention. That was fun. I was able to preach during the Revival Fires Service. It was an experience. I got to play adjutant to Mother Margaret Moore, the National Supervisor for Trinidad and Tobago Jurisdiction and Evangelist Patricia Lewis. It was hard work, too. They both had bags of stuff and the bags were heavy, but I endured.

My digital camera battery is acting crazy. Oh well, I gotta get another battery.

Back to the beans, neckbones, and cornbread... I'm going to get another bowl!

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.