11.05.2007

Whew, Glad the First Part of Today Is Over

I am so glad that the first part of today is over. I had to go to another class and help the teacher out because her aide was absent. Can you say "UNRULY & ROWDY"? I corrected a child's behavior and he decided to act a plumb fool with me. It scared me like crazy because he was screaming bloody murder and saying that I had broken his arm. He has been known to be a bit dramatic, so everyone knew that it wasn't as serious as it seemed.

I was scared out of my mind. I had a couple of things on my mind as well. I was finally able to free myself of a couple of the things. Things did not go as badly as I thought they would. I am thankful for that.

I hope I don't have to go in that class again. It is scary.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.