11.30.2007

Today, 11/2007

11/9/07
Today
Today, I feel... good. My word count is high enough that I feel confident in the days work.
Today, I thought... about how crazy little these folks have been lately.
Today, I prayed... Lord, give me a peace that surpasses all understanding.

11/10/07
Today
Today, I feel... accomplished. I got a little housework done today.
Today, I thought... about the housework I needed to do.
Today, I prayed... Lord, help me to manage my time better each day, especially with NaNo going on.

11/11/07
Today
Today, I feel... a bit tired, but I can go on.
Today, I thought... about how far behind I am on my NaNo Novel.
Today, I prayed...
Philippians 4:6-7
(Worldwide English (New Testament))
Do not worry about anything. Talk to God about everything. Thank him for what you have. Ask him for what you need. Then God will give you peace, a peace which is too wonderful to understand. That peace will keep your hearts and minds safe as you trust in Christ Jesus.

11/12/07
Today
Today, I feel... tried. I am not really sure what is going on with me.
Today, I thought... we only have four more days in school until Thanksgiving break.
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You for Your many wonderful blessings that You have blessed me with, are blessing me with, and will bless me with. I know I am not worth, but thank You!

11/13/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy. Things are good today. There isn't much to complain about.
Today, I thought... we only have three more days in school until Thanksgiving break.
Today, I prayed... Philippians 4:6-7
(Contemporary English Version)
Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel.

11/14/07
Today
Today, I feel... OK. There is nothing of essence to report.
Today, I thought... we only have two more days in school until Thanksgiving break.
Today, I prayed... Philippians 4:6-7
(Contemporary English Version)
Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel.
I really like this version. I am trying to commit it to memory.

11/15/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy. We had our Thanksgiving celebration at the school. It was fun to fellowship with my co-workers.
Today, I thought... we only have one more day in school until Thanksgiving break.
Today, I prayed... Thank You, Lord for all of Your many manifold blessings, the ones I deserve and especially the ones I don't deserve. You are an awesome GOD!

11/16/07
Today
Today, I feel... so tired. It has been one long week.
Today, I thought... Thanksgiving break is next week. No children for a week. YEA!!!!
Today, I prayed... Lord, Thank You for all that You do for me. Thank You for Your protection from dangers seen and unseen.

11/17/07
Today
Today, I feel... tired. I am so glad that this week is over.
Today, I thought... I can just chill and write.
Today, I prayed... Lord, You are a awesome God. Thank You for Your blessings.

11/18/07
Today
Today, I feel... tired still. I need to go to sleep and rest.
Today, I thought... I don't know what I am doing. I was a hall monitor for Children's Church. Nobody trained me.
Today, I prayed... Lord, let me have a heart of forgiveness. Lord, help me to know how to tell him how he hurt me. Lord. Let him be open to hearing it and apologizing.

11/19/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy. I am out of the house. My hands and feet are done. Yea!
Today, I thought... I will get my hair done tomorrow. Beautification is so empowering and liberating.
Today, I prayed... Lord. Let me be able to write and catch up where I need to catch up for my NaNo Novel. I am three days behind.

11/20/07
Today
Today, I feel... good. It's almost Thanksgiving. I don't have to go to school. Yea!
Today, I thought... My hair is done. I look cute.
Today, I prayed... Lord, help me to catch up with my NaNo Novel. Thank You for helping me to write as much as I did on yesterday.

11/21/07
Today
Today, I feel... excited. I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, a day early.
Today, I thought... about what I am going to cook for Thanksgiving dinner.
Today, I prayed... Lord, don't let me burn anything.

11/22/07
Today
Today, I feel... relaxed. Happy Thanksgiving. No work to do.
Today, I thought... about the many blessings of God.
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You for all Your many manifold blessings.

11/23/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy. No reason, just happy.
Today, I thought... about how many folk were probably in the stores today.
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You for another year that You blessed me to see.

11/24/07
Today
Today, I feel... sad. I haven't written anything for my NaNo Novel since Tuesday. I am so behind.
Today, I thought... I need to write a lot of words to win NaNo.
Today, I prayed... Lord, help me to win NaNo this year.

11/25/07
Today
Today, I feel... tired. It's been a long week.
Today, I thought... I just want to go to sleep.
Today, I prayed... Lord, help me to fulfill my purpose.

11/26/07
Today
Today, I feel... dejected. I am not motivated to finish my NaNo Novel. I can't figure it out. I think that Thanksgiving week threw me off.
Today, I thought... I need to win NaNo this year! I will win NaNo this year!
Today, I prayed... Lord, I need help being motivated to write the rest of my NaNo Novel. Please help me to be motivated.

11/27/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy. I'm getting closer to 50,000 words.
Today, I thought... I hope I can make it to 50,000 words.
Today, I prayed... Lord, help me win NaNo this year.

11/28/07
Today
Today, I feel... happier. I am even closer to 50,000 words.
Today, I thought... about how close I am to 50,000 words.
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You for helping me to write.

11/29/07
Today
Today, I feel... ecstatic. I won NaNo this year.
Today, I thought... my story is no where near finished, but I won!
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You for helping me to win.

11/30/07
Today
Today, I feel... happy and sad. I won NaNo, but I have yet to finish a NaNo novel in November.
Today, I thought... how can I finish a novel in November? It think it is not possible, from what I have heard.
Today, I prayed... Lord, thank You that You inspired me to write a story and that You helped me win NaNo. You are an awesome God.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.